Changing Jobs ~ Changing Careers: Physician Assistant Bound
Changing Careers: Physician Assistant Bound: Changing Jobs

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Changing Jobs

After 1.5 years of working at a rural family practice and urgent care, I have felt the pull to go to another rural area for new experiences. Off to Alaska to an area of high need for health care providers. I am excited for a change and to begin a new chapter in my career as a physician assistant. I have enjoyed my time here in Arizona and have grown a lot in developing practical skills and techniques to provide better health care.

I have mentioned many times that one of the greatest things about being a physician assistant is the high demand and endless amount of options for work. Going to Alaska is a small example of these opportunities. This career in the short year and a half has been very rewarding. My life for my family has great outlook and many opportunities.

If you are debating the career as a PA or have read the posts on this blog please check out the e-book


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/749218

No comments:

Post a Comment