how to get into pa school ~ Changing Careers: Physician Assistant Bound
Changing Careers: Physician Assistant Bound: how to get into pa school

Sunday, August 28, 2011

how to get into pa school

Do you know what it takes to get into pa school? That has been my focus so far in this blog. Click the link in the top right corner for the ebook.

Now I will focus on success in pa school. I have learned a few things on how to study well and learn concept in order to be successful. Once you get into school and everyone knows that is what you are doing..... the last thing you want is to fail and have to explain to others what happened. Its hard work and it should be. I hope to pass on any knowledge I can. Coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, please don't stop writing! I am 24 years old and have regretted leaving behind a degree in biology for marketing/communications. I currently manage marketing for a group of community pharmacists and it lead me to this path and finally allowed me to realize what I was too immature to focus on years ago! I can use (and will take) every piece of advice I can get along the way. Thanks for putting this out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen M. Please become a follower and let me know how I can help you. I have created a simple e-book that helps in the process to get into pa school. Come to the site often and click on an add now and then to help me out. 100% of money from ebook and ads and other fundraising is going to the creation of a pa scholarship. Thanks,.

    ReplyDelete