Physician Assistant ~ Changing Careers: Physician Assistant Bound
Changing Careers: Physician Assistant Bound: Physician Assistant

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Physician Assistant

So the other day I received an email from the program director at the pa school I will be attending. The email was a brief salutation and provided some basic information for the new class. A website was created where we can get to know each other before school begins and communicate about different things such as where to live, good schools for children, etc.

I also received another invitation to interview at a good school. I had given up on the last 2 schools that I applied to that I never heard from but now there is only 1 school I haven't heard from. I mentioned before but I applied to 13 schools, 2 of which I didn't complete secondary applications as I realized I didn't want to attend their program and didn't really want to pay the fee for the secondary application. 3 schools I was officially rejected from, the other 7 schools I was invited to interview but I chose to only interview at 2 of them. I was happy with the first interview and I immediately made the deposit to attend the program. I would have really liked to interview at the other schools but the cost to travel and interview was high and I felt good about the program in Florida. This last school I have been teetering whether I want to interview but I probably will forego and set all sails towards Florida. I just want to get started, live in a place comfortable for my family, and have great experiences and many learning opportunities.


No comments:

Post a Comment